Hey Keller Family! I created this blog for all of us to add all of our yummy recipes, and have a central location for them. I know I am always calling back and forth to get a recipe because I lose the paper I've written it on. So here's my solution! A printed recipe book would be outdated quickly as many of us love to find new recipes to try. Be sure to label what your recipe is (main dish, dessert, side, etc) so it will be easier for others to find. So start adding recipes!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stuffed Mushrooms

1 lb. Sausage
1 T worchester sauce
1/4 cup diced green onions
8 oz. cream cheese

Brown sausage.  Stir together cream cheese, green onions
and worchester sauce.  Add sausage.  Take stems out of large
mushrooms and clean inside.  Add filling.  Bake for 15-20 minutes
or until they start to brown in 375 degree oven.  Best if baked on
on rack above the pan, so they don’t sit in liquid when baking.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment